Sunday, January 16, 2011

心灵

What I want to know but I have to know was if your words could kill me inside. I pretended not to listen to your words and wanted to look innocent next to you. When you look at me with a smile, my heart suddenly stops. You always say I'm beautiful and sweet. You think I am sexy when I work on my paper. I get blushed and don't know what to say. You rescued me from my darkened life in the past. You said I could possibly use you for a while and I did. Then, I was captivated by your gentle mind.

Columbia Univ., Purdue Univ., Duke Univ., Univ of Illinois, UW, UPenn., ANU, Univ. of London, I completely submitted all the apps for these university. But, I still wonder if I am really ready to start my junior year of my college. Otherwise, would I need a break for a year? Perhaps, working as a model @ a clothing company changed me a lot. Because of that, I changed my major and primary goals, and actually, my parents kinda gave me up at this point, but I don't care because it's my life. I would have a job and be happy with it.

I am who I am. I 100% came back to who I used to be...kinda fricking? or sassy? Dah! I feel like this year would be the best time in my life. Everything works very well and I expect to become more like my self, trying to be stronger, yes! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones