Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Tree Lighting

Finally snowing in Seattle! Yeah!
After school, I couldn't stop my excited feelings coming out. I directly went to Panera Bread to get some scones and to the library to meet my best friend, Changhyun(?) Oppa.
I completely wrapped all my body with few layers of clothes, gloves, and thick tight knee highs. He and I went to downtown to shop around and take some snow pics. We couldn't stop shivering our bodies while walking on the street and couldn't walk so fast because of the ground freeze.
I was not in a good mood because of the fact that I'm still single even though I'm having the bestest weather in the snow. It's what people say "pathetic".
Getting home, I cooked for myself...ugh, getting more pathetic?

I cooked a curry dish with yums, onions, carrots, and other stuffs and another dish of savory seasoned turkey breast. It was not that bad but could have been better if I had someone to eat with. If anyone wishes to have a great meal cooked by me, then please tell me so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones