Sunday, November 14, 2010

Complexity

In the morning, I suddenly felt that I needed to not only build some muscle but also gain some weight.
Compared to my circumstance, my friends tend to be on a diet currently, which means I can't ask them about how to gain weight and be healthy...?

The weird thing is...
I do eat alot more than a person is required to have for a meal.
I don't really work out these days but I walk home after school, even when it's really dark outside.
I meet friends to chat with for socializing
I study almost all day long so there's no way to lose weight.
In spite of this daily lifestyle,
I'm losing weight due to all the stresses, mental anxiety, and depression...

What I've tried last night with one of my healthy friends was...
eating some junk food to gain fats first of all.
Simply,
Salmon salad including some other fruits and veggies + rose wine + 16 oz marshmallows + 11 oz chocolate bar + Haagen-Dazs Pistachio ice cream covered with whipped cream and cherries + Chopped mango + 2 cups strawberry milk + Crispy hash browns + some other snacks
After eating all these stuffs, my belly felt like pretty much filled with so many things.
So, when I woke up in this morning, I weighed myself to see if I gained and the scale was pointing 88 lbs.
It's pretty much less than I expected. Even though all the things I had last night were greasy and fatty with over ten thousand calories, I didn't get at all. I also wondered if it's because I'm recently on my period for 2 weeks.
Or...like my doctor told me before, my body doesn't tend to absorb any vitamins and nutritions from food and that's why I always feel dizzy and mentally sensitive to move.
Everytime...I want to ask my body like, "What's wrong with you?"
You don't seem healthy but weak and out of energy!
Is there a way that I can be in a normal body shape instead of drinkin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones