Friday, March 26, 2010

I can't do this anymore!


The guy walked into my life few weeks ago. What he has done to me is just hurting my mind and it keeps breaking my heart in cruel ways. The only one thing he left on my heart is that I can feel and touch nothin'.
I didn't love him. I was the only victim in this love. The tears I have been dropped on the ground...Drops like a rain have been coming out from my eyes. Whenever I think of him, I get angry...because the love was unfair? Now, I'm barely buryin my anger within me so badly. I can't keep feeling this uncontrollably depressed emotion within myself anymore..Ugh, it's too hard for me.

No one and nothin' got the happy ending in this love. But what I'm sure is no one and nothin' can fall in love with no hard time....because love....is the hardest thing that would be given in our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones