Friday, March 26, 2010

Where to Eat in Seattle


I've been trying to eat healthy food, but it's hard to keep doing it as I love finding out new restaurants and enjoying eating 'pretty food'(including desserts).
Since I came to Seattle, I've made some pretty nice food discoveries. Actually, Seattle is a city I never expected to live in, and even though I live in downtown, I haven't found out any interesting places yet. Anyway, there are some perfect restaurants I'd like to recommend to anyone visiting Seattle for the first time.


1. Boat Street Cafe
3131 Western Avenue #301 Seattle, WA 98121
(206)632-4602

Simple food, done well. Their plates are multi-colored highlight, excellent, and fresh. Try here if you want only delicious and perfectly prepared food.

2. Campagne
86 Pine Street Seattle, WA 98101
(206)728-2800
One of Seattle's most picturesque dining rooms, with a stunning view of Pike Place Market, the water, the hills, and the sunset, is also the setting for the some of the city’s finest, most elegant food.


3. Steelhead Diner
95 Pine Street Seattle, WA 98101
(206)625-0129

It's adjacent to Pike Place Market. It's an up-scale seafood diner and the prices are greater than an average diner. If you're searching for a place to grab an impressive bite near Pike Place Market, I do recommend here!


4. Crush
2319 East Madison Street Seattle, WA 98112
(206) 302-7874
At its best, Wilson’s cuisine at Crush is dynamic and engaging in a lively way. The restaurant is a charming two-story house with modern touches, like sleek white resin chairs and modern floral touches, that contrast with the dark wood floors and molding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones