Monday, May 17, 2010

Rebounding


Since last few months, there were 3 painful break-ups from one person...actually not break-ups, but just breaking my heart. I cried almost everyday, depressed extremely. When he said he doesn't want to hurt me but he can't love me, my heart felt like it stopped beating for a while. At that time I tried so hard to get over him but he was totally stuck in my mind all the time.

He and I couldn't be friends. Whenever I woke up in the morning, I tried to think what happened with my emotions was just a nightmare, not a real story. After that, it took long to mend my broken heart.

After these hard times, now I found a new love. He just came into my life and changed my everything. I feel like I never loved someone the way that I love him. I know someday he might leave me and he's not that into me, but I just like the way he looks at me. I hope this love lasts in the future.....forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones