Friday, May 21, 2010

True Love Disappeared.


Being in love is hard. Especially, finding out the exact one who I can love forever never happens in my life. All the guys I've know never do love, but what they've given to me were painful heartbreaks. When I met my ex, I promised him that as long as I would be with him forever, and he suddenly left me. Now, I'm scared about opening my mind and loving someone. I tend to predict guys would cheat on me even before I know them...

Few weeks ago, I met a guy. I was pretty attracted to him. We had good feelings for each other. I thought that love would last forever..but I was wrong. Confusion and prejudice blocked our relationship and our friendship's also over now...I don't know what happened to us. I shouldn't have trusted him. I can't forgive myself and I regret everything that I've done to him. If he leaves me like a stranger, I would be very disappointed and go and punch his face! Because I know I was holding onto the wrong things apparently!


No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones