Sunday, November 28, 2010

Danza Hermosa

I've been dancing in my whole life; ballet for 7 yrs, Tahitian(belly + Hawaiian hula dance) and cheeleading dance for 2 yrs, contemporary(modern) dance for 5 yrs, and hip-hop (freestyle) dance.
In this quarter, I had to take one of the art classes. Actually, I wanted to take a vocal class but after talking with an advisor, she said like, "Yes, you took dance classes in high school. So, why don't you take a performance class. You can definitely get the permission from the prof.!"
And now, I'm sitting in front of my laptop computer and searching for any songs for my final term...I've been having choreographies almost everyday with my partner but nothing seems to be getting better.

Here are the songs I picked;
Sergio Mendes Ft. Black Eyed Peas - Mas Que Nada (Samba Pt.)
Mika - Happy Ending (Contemporary Pt.)
Nelly - Just A Dream (Hip-Hop)


The final-term one is limited to 20 minutes but I don't know he and I can dance for the whole period...dah! It's chaos! Only 2 weeks left and my whole body are already torn.

If you have any ideas, please comment here or tell me asap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones