Thursday, August 19, 2010

Again

Eric. The boy that I thought I gave everything of me and then, I thought I was over.
I've never seen him again for two years. I thought I was forgetting him but no more.
Few days ago, I got an international call and it was from Eric.
We used to talk on the phone all night long after the desperate break up. Anyway, he brought up all the things we shared in the past and then, he suddenly said he might come to Seattle to study abroad. After a while, I realised I loved him a lot and I should have been in Norway.

Our relationship was never serious as we were in high school. When we were going out, he was senior and I was sophmore. But at least he was in mine for few years, in my mind and even in my dreams.

I thought he got a girlfriend last year and we stopped talking. Even after he broke up with the girl, we still didn't talk. I thought I was over Eric, but the feelings I thought I no longer had - but I know now that I'd hidden all these feelings away in a tiny box and kept it deep in my heart.

And you suddenly opened the box. I was desperately trying to squish them back into the little box, but having you around me isn't painful.
I believe love doesn't last forever and it cannot lie.
But I don't know what to do when the love comes back to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones