Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wedding Party Dance





I just spoke with my old best friend, Andria, who's getting married in this coming December. Hooray! Of course, she wants me to be her bridesmaid. It sounds...good, but not good.
She hasn't decided wedding reception dances. She posted some wedding dances videos on her blog but they didn't quite seem like perfect except this one.

Dear, my Andria,

I just got shocked of all the surprising dances! It was like, "Yeah, You, Go Girl!" I guess you better pick this one up though. I'm pretty sure we can cover it and re-make our dances. I'm pretty ready to go back to choose my bridesmaid's dress. :) My wardrobe has been filled up with all the bridesmaid dresses. (very pathetic and horrible for me not to have my own wedding dress!) Anyway, give me a call asap, my little sprinkle!! We better have pre-wedding celebration parties, being excited to go to your bridal showers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones