Saturday, December 18, 2010

Am I in You?


My heart doesn't lie like it didn't before from the day I first saw you.
I took out the old photos and journals from my secret pandora box and imagined you doing well without me. I still hear your voice and see you in my dream. Thinking of you who used to whisper "I love you" in my ear still makes me smile.
I thought you would come back to me because you knew how this break up would hurt you and me and you truly noticed that I was dying in the dark shadow, but you didn't even look back to me, walking away from me.
When I recently saw you on the street, passing by me, I couldn't even recognize you. You've changed too much so I could barely stare at you. Then, I looked down and tried to make sure that I forgot you and you're not mine anymore, but I couldn't do so, so I cried, waiting for you to catch me back.
You might meet someone else and you don't even wonder how I am living these days. You might not remember our love, fallen down on the ground like a parachute sinks into the water with no sound. I might be the only one who still fights for your love and try not to move on so I can keep good memories without being scattered away in the air.
Nobody else can break our love, even though you and I have been apart. Nobody can manipulate or judge us. That's why I follow what my heart leads, no matter what. I'll wait like this till you come back, even if it takes forever. So, I say I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones