Monday, December 6, 2010

Unrecognizable

He would say what he wants and I would listen and tell him, "Don't be silly, you know I love you."
Fortunately or unfortunately, you are not alone and I'll be always next to you, and we will have the greatest Christmas pretty soon. I'll calm down his nervous, desperate feelings.
He, then, asks me a lot of the same question nonstop with his curious, ravishing face like a little child. He can't seem to hide his smiling mind. I would say that he acts weird, making a frowny face, but, inside myself, I say he can't be more adorable than that!

I can not easily express my feelings, whether I feel good or not, without getting people mad at me, or I'm really good at acting. I pretend to look fine, self-controlling, and kinda happy in my life. Sometimes, I act to be mean, selfish, and hating, not to open my mind toward them, but I would be feeling sorry to them and saying, "It's not what I really mean, but hope you understand why." My parents and friends are also unable to define who I am like. I would be the sweetest girl temporarily, change my mind, and act so cold, blue, and even mean like chameleons change their skin colour depending on the ecosystem they live in.

Letting people leave is the hardest thing I might do, but I would leave them when I feel like they would pretty much shut down their mind and walk away from me, so that I don't get a huge broken heart. It'd be also hard to decide letting them apart away from me, but easier than getting hurt. People would tell me I'm not understandable but more vulnerable than others. Who are you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones