Sunday, December 5, 2010

Not Because...

People tend to love someone to prove that they love themselves and realize that they are terrified to get hurt by the one they love so they can't easily open their minds.

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? screwed up your relationship at the end? and looked for your new soulmate to get over your ex-boyfriend? I used to do the same. I wanted to figure out why I really got exhausted with all the things between him and me. I thought of such things like,
'Everyone makes people do funny things at the beginning of a relationship, wanting too much happiness, too much pleasure, too much beliefs, until they make you feel sick.' I know terrible circumstances and discipline were stucking him and me into the darkness but the main point wasn't, but untrustfulness devoured our love and true feelings were gone.

I tried everything to get rid of every single stuff that reminds me of him. I prayed for myself to God to be retrieved. I re-planned and started my life again, eventually my ruined body and heart didn't diminish a part of my future, which was almost vanished.

Depending on the length of the relationship, it might be harder and take longer to actually get over them. However, after a breakup, no matter how bad it was, we know we gotta move on because everyone needs a little bit of love and affection to live in this world.

What I learned from so many passing people in love was, when you love someone, do not afraid to lose yourself and sacrify yourself to fall in love. Love is not only blind but also deaf, dumb, and stupid. The fear that you have inside is from your greedy, selfish, sneaky mind. Once you truly love someone, you won't be able to hide yourself and might lose important things in your life, but after you get into a deep relationship, you'll get the worthwhile things back and find the treasure.

When I was in love with him, I was happy not to be apart but feeling guilty about that I was keeping him besides me even though my love has disappeared. However, after the desperate breakup, what I realized was I still loved him at that moment and was living in regreattable memories and the sorrow like a sad divorced woman or my mom. I couldn't get him back at the end and I still think I was stupid and made a wrong decision. I lost you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones