Saturday, September 18, 2010

Be Patient!



Last night, I had to do something really bad. I yelled at my best friend, Robert...Rooobbbbb! I was like, "Hey, you know what, you think I am the worst but, I could be worse than this! So, you better not treat me like that." And then only one thing had changed after few minute; he didn't give me a ride. dah!

As he knows that I always yell at him these days, he doesn't seem to care about my emotions changing every seconds. He's always telling me like, "You need to calm down a little bit. You're too high, too sensitive, and too insane...You used to be a very charming lady but now, you are scary...pffftt like 'a sweet vanilla cupcake covered with hot pepper paste'! lol"
WTF! I don't know why men sometimes do not realize how stupid they are makes women get so angry. It's like yelling at men is useless because they don't even seem to know why they have to apologize to women even when they're saying that they're sorry.

There are some reasons women yell at men. (cited from a friend who has been a wife)
1. Things are not getting done in the home that have been asked to be done a million times
2. Women work all day and come home to - "What's for dinner?" Can't you cook yourself?
3. The dog is out of food would you go get some? Don't you know where the f**king store is?
4. They want sex but don't want to spend any time with their husbands.
5. Husbands never let wives know where they are.
6. Holidays are perfect with their family and never with your own.
7. Husbands can't manage money and when they do get some, it is all spent on themselves and never a thought about others, especially their wives!
8. Husbands have dirt bag friends that hit on their wives and do nothing about it.
9. Husbands never introduce wives to people. How rude. Are you ashamed of us?
10. Husbands can't admit to their friends what they have done to piss off their women.

I 100% agree with you, Mrs. WantingPrivacy. :B
Men are the only animals that I would never understand until my dying day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones