Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tastes good!

I've been cooking for 3 hours and am still stuck in the kitchen, waiting for the timer to ring.
I didn't want to cook and stay home today, but some veggies and fruits started to be rotten, yuck! :(
So, I found some recipes from my old high school cooking notebooks.
I finished baking chocolate truffles and red velvet cake and now I'm cooling them.
Banana puris, a pineapple stew covered with chopped peanuts, and chocolate blueberry streusel scones haven't done yet. I just peeled a bunch of bananas and a pineapple and got exhausted. (sighs).
I'd like to upload all the cooking photos with recipes on the blog, but I'm too lazy to do that. (blushes)
Ugh, my stomach is growling! Can't stop tasting the cookie dough even though it's still not baked in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones