Saturday, September 25, 2010

Woah!

Few minutes ago, I would have died from an electronic shock if I hadn't turned off the lights right away. After cooking all the desserts, I wanted to get relaxed but as I saw the lights gone, I couldn't just sit down and watch them. I went to safeway and bought 4 light bulbs.

I had to change light bulbs in high ceilings. I climbed up onto the sink and successfully I was able to replace them. And as soon as I turned on the light to check if they work well, the sparks suddenly flew out with a big popping sound! "Bang!"
I'm pretty shocked and afraid to go to kitchen again. The lights are already gone even though the light bulbs are new. I have no idea alone in this place. (sighs).

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones