Saturday, October 2, 2010

You're my obsession.

Have you ever walked on the street alone and thought like you were miserable to death? I even tried to date other guys whoever they were. Even though they did so hard to turn me on and give flirting smiles, but nothing couldn't make me satisfied. I suddenly recognised what I had done was totally in vain and against my mind. Kissed and hugged by my date partners, I couldn't feel anything and I thought 'what the crap did I just do like a whore?'...
Whatever I do, wherever I go, yes, I am surrounded by guys. Some misunderstand that and say like, 'my god! She got a new one, changing her guy like every month.' I really don't care whatever they talk about me, but inside myself, where people cannot look up, it's already hurted, broken, stabbed, and bleeding.
After a breakup, people left an irrevocable consequence between themselves. They seem like they gotta restart their lives with another love coming soon but they cannot because they've been used to the previous love relationship. It's like schools. When you're graduated from a high school and you need to get start your college life, but the first thing you realise is you pretty miss the high school memories and want to hang out again with your old friends.

I found out some issues about saying 'I love you' that some of my friends brought up for me...(They make me think all day long and stuck me in the corner of my terrace.) As I think with my cultural background, (I think) saying 'I love you' to whoever they are, has been a simple, outward expression. You don't usually look at the person, figure out if you truly love him/her, and spell it out like a proposal. But, the term 'I love you' carries tremendous meanings and weight and it is extremely powerful, so if you don't mean to say it, don't you overuse it all the time. Like that one track you listen to a hundred times because you found it so profound. What once had tememdous impact on you, that you never thought you would get sick of or tired of listening to, now finds itself meaningless. So goes that way of “I love you” over time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones