Saturday, October 16, 2010

Why Am I So Afraid To Lose You When You're Not Even Mine?

I love the way you make me laugh
I love the way you make me smile...
Everything you do
They stay for a while...
We had so much fun
I thought I would regret at first
Not until I remembered the bliss...
You make me feel loved
You make me feel ease...


I told you my secrets
You still didn't tease...
My heart beats a thousand miles
Just the thought of you makes me blush...
I can't help but smile
As my cheeks feel the blood rush...
Now we rarely talk
I ask myself: "What's wrong?"
"Did I do something wrong?" "What did I do?"


Your behaviours say: "in a relationship"
In my mind I wonder who,
Making me step back from you...
I think about the good times we had
And the ones that make me feel blue...,
Starting hating myself for staring at the phone.


Now I fear the bond we have is next
I cry thousands of tears all for you...
It breaks my heart so badly
To see you like this...
I try to stop the tears
So you don't see me weakened.
I wonder why I care so much
But I ask myself every time...
Why am is so afraid to lose you
When you aren't even mine...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones