Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Confession

Jesus Son of God,
I've sinned against You.
I've blamed on you with unrighteousness.
But you've never left me to protect me.
Cover my sins and shame.
Let me never repeat the unforgivable faults.
Your grace and worthy reign on the Earth.
You sacrificed of Yourself to save me.
I know Your forgiveness will flow to me from the cross.

Let the people know You're mighty to save.
That's why I praise and worship you, Lord.
Come into my heart and Heal my fragile and broken heart with your mercy.
I repent with humble heart and be sincere as a little child,
as You are the only one I need.

Because You are my Lord,
No evil shall befall me.
No grief and guilt would overtake me.
God, You're glorious to me a sinner.
I may walk and live with Your truth and everlasting love.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones