Saturday, October 30, 2010

Crying Out to God


This is my prayer.
Jesus, I bow my knees at the cross.
In the hunger and need,
I'll be praising you, God.
People have been betraying and walked away from me,
even I screamed their names for them to give me more chances.
In every moment, they didn't answer me.
I feel blue and depressed.
Nobody can fix me unless you save my life here again, who desires more to see.


Whenever I worship you with my hands up on the air,
I feel your love, mercy, and Holy Spirit raining down.
My body starts to shiver and my tears fall down like a storm.
I feel the fire beneath my feet.
Nobody can stop your endless, timeless love towards me.
I see your victorious, glorious works.


Here in my life,
You're my freedom.
I remember how you saw me.
My soul come and seek you forever.
As You are high and lifted up,
every prayer and every cry,
You alone satisfy.
You are where I belong.


Even when the one I love so much left me alone,
You, God, are still here.
The darkness trembles in your Holy light.
Please let hope rise.
Let me walk forward and be stronger,
I'm nothing without you, God.
With everything,
I'll shout forth Your praise.
You're alone my God.
Be glorified.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones