Sunday, October 31, 2010

Heartbreak?


Wanting you is hard to forget,
Loving you is hard to regret,
Losing you is hard to accept,
But even with all the hurt I've felt,
Letting go is the most painful yet.


Sometimes I hope we're still friends when I get married.
I hope that I'll invite you to the wedding and you'll come.
Then you'll see me as the happiest girl in the world.
You'll see me with a guy that treats me right
and loves me more than himself.
You'll see all that you could've had and you'll regret letting me go.

I cried today... not because I miss you... or even wanted you...
but because I realized I'm gonna be all right without you.
The thing that I want you to see the most is that I survived without you.

You hurt me more then I deserve, how can you be so cruel?
I love you more then you deserve, why am I such a fool?


You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing,
when you turned around and a tear came down
and I whispered to myself... everything is.

The hardest thing about growing up is
that you have to do what is right for you
even if it means breaking someone's heart.
Including your own.
Shit...but I see you're not mine anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones