Friday, September 24, 2010

No matter what.

I come here (the public library) everyday, take a seat, and do blogging. Now, it's already closed so I moved to a little cafe next to the library and am drinking a cup of coffee. It's my fifth cup today, gettig bitter. :(

I have nothing to do here but I need to kill time alone. The remedy that I could think of was listening to music and writing a post on my blog. very simple. Since last week, I've started to realign all the useless stuffs from my brain so I can be relaxed from the stressed life. So,...here we go.
The phrases I can imagine in my brain are, hmm...
I don't need your sympathy. Do not think I'm pathetic.
I need to do my laundry and write letters to my friends.
Where would I be on Christmas this year? Would it be snowing?
Where are all the people walking on the street going to?
I'm drawing a blank.
The truth that I still think of you but have to re-start another love to forget you infuriates myself.
Good girl gone bad.
I sometimes need to let people walk away because I love them but if they're not destined here, they need find someone else they could love.
I'm lost and not found yet.
The love like you gave to me had never been broken as it was a little piece of you heart.
I'm afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside unless you knock on the door.
It's dark outside but don't want to move and walk to the bus stop.
Can my love sometimes be the sweetest as the chocolate caramel I'm chewing and the rhythm I'm listening to? Can you smile at me softly so my mind would be melted like the frostie on a cupcake?
Can I lean on your shoulder because you see the heavy burden I've gotten here?
Milk & Chewy chocolate chip cookies.
Hate that I need to leave here.
There are so many things I want to do with you. Kissing in public. Screaming your name so loud. Making snowmen and drinking hot chocolate at a cozy warm cafe.
Have you disappeared away because I walk on the street everyday so maybe I can find you by chance?

Agh, getting stressed much more! (sighs) It's not a good remedy to be recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pūoru


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones